Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
- Design and implementation architecture to handle challenges such as low-latency, high-availability and high performance computing.
- Develop server-side logic to integrate with user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate data storage
Your experience and tasks:
- Understanding of server-side templates and templating languages
- Practice parallel programming a.k.a asynchronous programming.
- Server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end for integration purposes - HTML5 and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources into our system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests and intregration tests - selenium
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Domain experience is a plus if you have worked in a digital bank or fintech before.
- We're a start up which means we need proactive, solution driven, positive people with a get sh*t down approach.
- 'Code it like you own it' - lots of freedom and autonomy.
- A flat management structure.
- Strong alignment with product with clear goals based on business objectives.
- Meaningful work - we are an SME which is changing how people view their banks and do their banking - no more branches!
- We work hard and its only right with celebrate our hard earned success together with regular events to reward you.
- Choose your own hardware - linux, Mac, Windows.
- 26 days' holiday.
- Personal learning budget
- Opportunities to travel abroad to our internatonal offices.