Product Manager, Traveller
This job has been filled.
Who are we?
We have built a marketplace platform that brings travellers together with a large number of global and local tour operators and we are committed to providing simple but awesome user experiences to them. By putting some cutting-edge technologies to good use, we are building an environment where engineers can grow and thrive while helping the company on its global mission.
- Frontend: React, Redux, GraphQL, CSS-in-JS, Babel, Webpack, Typescript/ES6, Jest, Cypress, Netlify
- Backend: PHP (Symfony and Laravel as frameworks), Golang, Python and NodeJS/TypeScript lambda-functions, and Java (for E2E testing)
- Data Stores: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift
- Containers: Docker
- Automation: Ansible, Terraform
- Deployment: Jenkins, BitBucket pipelines
- Hosting: AWS (EC2, ECS, IAM, S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda, etc.)
This role is based in Vienna.
Who are you?
As a marketplace, there is no short of challenges for us to tackle. Providing a rich search and discovery experience to our customers, giving our clients increasingly easier ways to get on-boarded and nurtured in our platform, enabling our great customer support team to interact seamlessly with both supply and demand side… the list goes on.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience for our customers across both web and mobile.
What will you do?
- Solve customer problems by launching small iterations and improving constantly
- Partner with our UX design team, analysts and engineers on developing delightful customer experiences
- Translate business goals to high-impact products and features
- Work with product managers of other product teams to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Collaborate closely with engineering, BI and design counterparts in driving your team’s roadmap
- Align with business stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcomes for the company
- Experience launching customer-facing products in an area such as search, discovery, booking, marketing campaigns, messaging and retention
- A true passion for the product with a desire to deliver value early and often
- Experience specifying & launching customer-facing features with excellent usability
- A data-driven attitude towards everything you do
- A bias towards action. While others still talk you’ve already launched it
- A growth mindset, and a deep curiosity to learn and improve yourself constantly
- Experience with organising development sprints, daily standups, and task prioritization with an agile development team
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing